Hello, I’m Ms S (aka Sarah) and I’ve recently started guest blogging for Miss Pond!
I’m a Barnsley lass living in London, and for the most part I’ve embraced capital city life (though I’ll NEVER lose my Yorkshire accent.)
By day I work in PR for a children’s book publisher (not Harry Potter), and by night I read children’s books (always Harry Potter). I’m also a big fan of red wine, feta cheese and going to the theatre (my ideal evening out combines all three!)
I talk too much on twitter– come say hi! I post pretty things on instagram – come see! I also write my own blog!
Five bonus things about me:
– I blog about Harry Potter and single use plastics (it’s my niche, OK)
– I’m the eighth Weasley kid
– I have a gerbil called The Luggage and if you get the reference, we can be friends
– I thrive surrounded by colour and clutter, and dress like a kids TV presenter from the 90’s
– I want to be Julie Walters when I grow up
^ Yes that’s me and Miss Pond messing around in Tiger! ^