There’s nothing like a Friday night Gin cocktail. Sometimes you don’t have to go out for one either. Today I’m sharing a simple Raspberry Collins with Tanqueray recipe.
I had a Mr W free evening, so I made myself this cocktail and put my feet up and waited for my Deliveroo. I love the citrus of Tanqueray Gin so I wanted to complement that. Sweet raspberries and lemon juice to make a Collins style cocktail was the perfect recipe for this.
- 50ml Tanqueray Gin
- 25ml Raspberry Syrup
- Juice from half a lemon
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Soda water
- Top a high ball glass with ice.
- Muddle the gin, raspberry syrup and lemon juice with a bar spoon until mixed.
- Top with soda water, muddle again.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Enjoy on a Friday night after a long day at work!
- You could try other types of syrups to make different flavour Collins. Pomegranate would be one I'd like to try next!
This is such a simple, but tasty and refreshing drink. Tanqueray is a great gin and if you don’t fancy the Collins, try it in a Gin and Tonic. I like Fever Tree Indian Tonic with a few slices of lime as a serve. But you could also try lemon and the Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic instead. The beauty of gin is that it’s very versatile and a bit of experimenting will see you finding how you enjoy it.
Are you a Gin Collins fan? What’s your favourite gin cocktail? Let me know in the comments,
P.S. Contains PR samples. Recipe, photos and words my own.