We’re coming to the end of British Sandwich Week and my last post about sandwiches! Today is my Snowdonia Red Devil Cheese, Ham and Tomato Sandwich.
I love spicy cheese, so I wanted to bring out the flavour of it rather than dampening it down. So I went with ham and tomato. Veggies again, go for your favourite meat substitute. I should add, whilst the Snowdonia Red Devil Cheese is spicy. It’s not too hot, so even if you’re faint heated a bit of mayo would dampen it down.
The Snowdonia Red Devil is an award winning cheese, winning gold at the Nantwich International Cheese Awards. Which I went to quite a few years ago! But it’s well worth a visit if you can make it. You can try a ridiculous amount of cheese and every year we visited we always took home loads of cheese with us.
- A few slices of Snowdonia Red Devil Cheese
- Olive spread
- 2 Slices of bread
- A few slices of ham
- 1 Beef tomato, sliced
- Spread the olive spread on both slices of bread.
- Put the cheese layer first.
- Then the ham and then the tomato.
- If you want too add in mayo here if you want to dampen the spice.
- Pop the other slice of bread on top, slice in half.
- Enjoy - preferably sat outside in the sunshine like I did!
P.S. This post is in collaboration with Snowdonia Cheese. All words, photos and opinions are my own.