Mid week dinners always call for something easy to make but also really tasty too. Not only is my Honey Glazed Chicken recipe easy, the Tefal ActiFry makes for quick cooking too!
My Honey Glazed Chicken is a very simple recipe, throw the ingredients into a bowl and stir so the marinade coats the chicken. Then you throw it into the ActiFry and cook. Then you eat it (and hopefully like it as much as I did!)
- 500g Chicken thighs, fat trimmed and cut into strips
- 1 ActiFry spoon light soy sauce
- 1 ActiFry spoon lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 tbsp Runny honey
- 200g Green beans
- 400g Sweet potato mash (we had leftovers from roast dinner)
- Add the honey, lemon and soy sauce to the chicken in a bowl, stir to coat the chicken with the marinade.
- Pour the contents of the bowl into your ActiFry and make sure it's evenly spread in the cooking pan. Set the time for 18 minutes and leave to cook.
- Cook the beans for 4 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- Heat the mash up in a bowl (covered) in the microwave for 5 minutes, stir half way through.
- Serve it all on a plate and enjoy!
- If you don't have leftover mash just add some extra time to make some! I like sweet potato mash as it cooks quicker than normal potatoes!
The Honey Glazed Chicken was succulent, the cooking process was not drying at all and it created a wonderfully sticky sauce for the chicken. I must admit I wasn’t expecting this to turn out this way, it doesn’t when I make it in the oven! It was stickier and more delicious, I will be definitely making this again.
Tefal are looking to show people how the ActiFry can positively contribute to healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle. They created the ActiFry is to lead people away from the Friday night takeaway and offer a healthy, whilst still tasty alternative. It’s definitely an incredibly versatile product, which can be used to cook all sorts of dishes, not just takeaway favourites and creates great results every time.
I honestly had no idea what to expect with the ActiFry. I am more than impressed, now I’m off to make the infamous ActiFry Chips!
Have you used an ActiFry before? What do you think of my Honey Glazed Chicken recipe? Let me know in the comments,