It’s coming up to bonfire night, and if like me you can’t have a big bonfire to toast marshmallows on, you may want to make this S’mores Dip instead!
Living in a flat messes with our usual bonfire night plans of having our own fireworks party. But we can still celebrate and enjoy gooey toasted marshmallows, just using our grill instead! And just in time for the winter months New York Bakery Co have released their new Maple Mini Bagels. These mini bagels can be toasted whole and are perfect to dip into this rich and gooey chocolatey dip!
- 200g Milk chocolate (you need to use a good quality chocolate here)
- 3-4 tbsp Milk
- 350g Mini marshmallows
- New York Bakery Co Mini Maple Bagels
- Melt 200g of the mini marshmallows and the chocolate in a saucepan on a low heat. As the mixture starts to melt and combine, add the milk.
- Keep stirring until you get a creamy consistency, don’t worry if all the marshmallows haven’t melted (they will in the next step). Transfer into an oven proof dish.
- Turn on your grill and get ready!
- Top the chocolate/marshmallow mixture in the oven proof dish with the rest of the mini marshmallows.
- Grill for 1-2 minutes. Be careful – keep an eye on it.
- Leave to stand whilst you toast the Maple Mini Bagels.
- Dunk into the S’mores Dip and enjoy!
The S’mores dip is very indulgent and a real treat. Dr W and I enjoyed ours whilst curled up in front of the telly watching movies. Whilst we enjoyed this sweet dish, I think Dr W and I have to try these maple bagels with bacon next time. As we think they’d make the perfect savoury accompaniment for it with their sweet flavour!
Have you tried the Maple Mini Bagels? Have you made S’mores Dip? Would you give it a go? Let me know in the comments,
P.S. * This post is in collaboration with New York Bakery Co. As ever all words, photos and opinions are my own.