Today’s post is me sharing my first bake in my brand new kitchen! It was really quite excited to bake in the new house and now I’m feeling inspired to bake more. But back to today, this one is super easy, it’s my Peanut Butter Brownies recipe.
These brownies are decadent, gooey and if you love peanut butter they are definitely the ones for you. Be prepared to need one of those giant jars to make these brownies though, you need a lot. Now I must admit before I met Dr W I was not a peanut butter fan at all, and I still don’t really like it on toast. But as a sweet treat I do enjoy it.
- 225g Peanut butter
- 150g Dark chocolate
- 250g Soft brown sugar
- 100g Self raising flour, sifted
- 3 Eggs
- Another 50g of peanut butter (keep separately)
- 50g Dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160C Fan/180C and line a 21" brownie tray with parchment.
- Melt the peanut butter, chocolate and sugar in a pan. Put to one side and cool for a bit.
- Beat in the 3 eggs one at a time, then fold in the flour gently.
- Pour into the brownie tray, then melt the other bit of peanut butter in a pan.
- Once it's melted, pour over the top of the brownies in the middle part.
- Pop them into the middle shelf of the oven for 20-25mins. A papery crust should form on top, with a little bit of cracking.
- Leave the brownies to cool fully, then it's time to finish them off.
- Melt the dark chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Leave to set and then chop into slices.
- Share if you can!
Next time when I’m baking I’ll share some pictures of my brand new kitchen, but for now I’m just going to be so happy at how my Peanut Butter Brownies turned out! So would you make my brownies? Are you a peanut butter fan? Let me know in the comments,