I’ve been trying to be more sensible with my eating during the week (ignore my insta during the weekends!) One way is trying to get more fruit into my diet, especially by this wonderful Summer Berry Smoothie.
House of Fraser have some wonderful smoothie makers available, including this Kenwood Smoothie to Go. A great smoothie maker that has not only a smoothie maker that includes a carry bottle function, there’s a spice mill too. A very useful tool for the kitchen and perfect for making my Summer Berry Smoothie.
- 1/2 Punnet of strawberries
- 1/2 Punnet of blueberries
- 4 Ice cubes
- 300ml Cracker coconut, pineapple and lime juice
- Put everything in the smoothie maker and pulse until everything has broken down.
- Serve over ice, with slices of lime for a kick too if you fancy!
- Use coconut water if you can't get hold of Cracker!
I made this smoothie based on the floral patterns of summer, I wanted a bright colour and loads of berries help this. I know it’s been cloudy these last few days, so this was made to cheer us up. Mr W was also feeling a bit under the weather and this helped perk him up a bit.
What’s your favourite smoothie to make? If you have a go at my Summer Berry Smoothie let me know,
P.S. I received the smoothie maker and ingredients for recipe creation. As ever all words, photos and opinions are my own.