Whilst I do love cooking from scratch and spend a lot of time in the kitchen doing so, sometimes I just don’t want too. The other night was one of those, so we decided to try out the new Blue Dragon Frozen Ready Meals.
We decided to have a mini Chinese food feast at home, without the expense of the Chinese takeaway. Blue Dragon Frozen Ready Meals are currently on offer for £2 at Tesco.
The instructions were easy enough, we could pop them in the microwave or the oven. I chose the oven this time as it’s a faff cooking for two timings wise! The instructions were clear and I put a few extra snacks in the oven to go with.
Dr W had the Chicken in Black Bean Sauce meal. He said the sauce was rich and flavourful. The egg fried rice was a big hit with him too, fluffy and had lots of veg in it. I had the Sweet and Sour Chicken meal. There was lots of sauce, but for a sweet and sour fan there just wasn’t enough pineapple! I think I’d add more in next time. It was tasty though and again I loved the fluffy rice.
Overall the meals were tasty and the portion size was good, no going mad like we would if we were at the take away! I still have the Chicken Chow Mein to try, when Dr W is away next week I think that might be dinner one evening.
If you want a chance to have your own Chinese feast with Blue Dragon, you can enter my giveaway below. The prize is an assortment of Four Blue Dragon Frozen Ready Meals.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK only aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above, complete any mandatory entries and any optional entries you would like.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will be sent four assorted Blue Dragon frozen ready meals.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on 20th July 2017.
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winners name will be available on request.
10. Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
11. Your email address may be passed on to the promoter for marketing purposes, you may unsubscribe at any time.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. MissPond.com decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
Sometimes it’s great to cheat with dinner don’t you think? What would you try from the Blue Dragon Frozen Ready Meals range? Let me know in the comments,
P.S. Post in collaboration with Blue Dragon. As ever all words, photos and opinions are my own.
P.P.S. The Blue Dragon offer at Tesco is correct at time of this post going live.