So we’ve been sat on exciting news in our household. Dr W recently bagged an amazing new job. To celebrate bakerdays sent Dr W a cake to enjoy!
Now, I’m no stranger to bakerdays, having tried their cakes before. But for those who don’t know, bakerdays offer a service with their Letterbox cakes, where you pick the type of cake you want (from Victoria Sponge to Chocolate Chip) and the design (you can even add your own photos and text) and specify a delivery date. The bakerdays bakers then hand make your cake and package it in a box that will fit through your postbox!
Because it was a surprise for Dr W I picked his favourite cake, chocolate chip. With a completely cute design that isn’t OTT (because that’s not him) customised with his name. I sorted a delivery date and it arrived bang on time. I presented it to Dr W with some congratulatory fizz and we sat on the balcony and enjoyed the cake. It was absolutely delicious – and I don’t usually like chocolate cake. Dr W really enjoyed it too.
Now for some exciting information! If you want to win your own bakerdays Letterbox Cake to either share or keep for yourself, just enter with the Rafflecopter below. No options are mandatory but the more you do, the greater your chance of winning is!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is for one bakerdays custom letterbox cake
- There will be ONE winner
- Closing date is 12th June 2017 at midnight
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Open to UK residents aged 18+ only
- One set of entries per person and all entries will be checked and verified
- The winner will be chosen by the blogger and will be contacted direct on the email address provided.
- If the winner does not respond within 28 days a new winner will be drawn
- The winner’s names will be available on request, by entering this competition participants consent to their full name being available by request from MissPond.com
- MissPond.com reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition at any time without notice or liability
- Entry to this competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
P.S. I received my bakerdays Cake without charge for independent review. As ever all words, opinions and photos are my own.